Friday, October 9, 2009

The Obsessed Time

What a week.  It's been one hectic one.  The hilights being getting the next section of Scarf Travels in the mail and having my friend's store tomorrow.  TOday also had part of the most trying part of the week.

One of the monthly meetings was today.  We've been developing a mission statement and today was the final part.  Trying to get 20+ people to agree on 1 thing can make people want to pull their hair out.  I actually left the room at one time.  I would have pulles out knitting & worked on it, but feared for my knitting.

Oh, before I forget, I got the title for this post from Random Title Generator and any other entries with titles that don't make sense you can figure cane from here (i'll try to remember to tag them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment