Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eyes in the Winter

Well, Christmas is just over a week away and I'm still weaving away to my heart's content, I'm ready to loose my sanity at a moment's notice, my foot is killing me, and my birthday meltdown is over.  Ok, now to back up and go over each of those.

I still have 2 scarves to weave by christmas.  I'd be further ahead of where i am, but I am a little discouraged by my last scarf.  I chose a yarn that wasn't a good choice for warp yarn and it kept breaking.  I ended up making the scarf short and have yet to warp again.

This time of month I'm always close to loosing my sanity.  December I'm always closer to the edge.  This year I'm even closer due to the meltdown over my birthday.  That was earlier this month.  It was one of those birthdays some people don't look forward to and I was one of them.  I was having a meltdown about it.  Thankfully I got over it before my b-day so I had a good b-day. 

As for my foot, it just started hurting for no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment