Saturday, November 1, 2008

Home Again

Ahhh. So nice to go away, yet nice to get home. I've been home for 3 hours. I was at a 3 day training for NAMI. My roommate an I along with 14 other people learned in 3 days how to teach a 10 week class. Overall the class we'll be teaching will be 30 hours long. We'll be in teams of 5. I'm looking forward to it. It was a great weekend. I learned a lot an immense amount of information, and enjoyed it.




Our teachers were wonderful and the rest of our classmates were so nice to be around. I got to know so many new people.



Off to bed now to catch up on some sleep. It's not oging to be a quiet week this week either. No rest for the weary until .... I don't know when. whe the weekend comes my romommates son will be here visiting. Mid-week I have an allday conference and an all day training the next day. Both an hour away. WHen am I going to get back to my knitting group?

No comments:

Post a Comment