Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spreading Yarn Wings??

Maybe I’ve cost it…maybe I haven’t. I do know I’ve been knitting fr 3 years though. I’ve also attenpted to learn to crochet the same number of times in those years. Well, I’m off for another shot. I’m wondering if I’ve lost it because I have my hands in so many things. Hobbies for example. Besides knitting, I:




Make fused glass jewelery

Maked stained glass

Paint pottery

Know how to pour pottery

Spin using a drop spindle

Have access to a spinning wheel and make use of it

Draw

Sew

I also volunteer for many things. I think tis is everything:



with my local NAMI (Just volunteered to take an affiliate level board position)

with NAMI statewide I’m on one of their Committees

work with Keep The Promise (part of NAMI-CT)

on the Community Advisory Board at the Local Mental Health Authority I’m their Interim President

Work tirelessly for Self Injury Awareness holding an informational fair yearly

I’m helping get a Warmline (peer support line) up and running

attend trainings numerous times a month (at leat 4 this month and 1 is a 3 day long training)

Volunteer to help a frien out 2 hours a week

and 2 statewide coalitions

Now I want to add crochetin to it. I have to have lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment