Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bucket List

So last year I created a bucket list.  I was reviewing it and noticed that I have actually done a few things.  In all honesty I completely forgot I created this list.  Below are the things I have done and how they came out.

23.  Work again  --  A work in progress.  Did a 4 week work eval.  Had fun doing it, but didn't like some of the things said afterwards.  It all comes back to not being a mind reader

26.  Quit Smoking -- R and I quit using the e-cigs.  It went well for a couple months.  Then We ended up at each others throats.  End result...Smoking again

27.  Spin wool with a spinning wheel -- I have my own wheel (given to me for Christmas) and have made a 60 yard 2 ply hank.  I've also spun single ply yarn, but my 2 ply one is my favorite so far.  Will definitely keep spinning

35.  Get off Spenddown --  Spend down is like a deductible when on Medicaid.  I got off it for a while.

36.  Finish my Aran Sweater  --  Finished then stolen.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

46.  Sell jewlery at a craft fair (not compete with a friend though)  --  R and myself started with craft fairs by helping a friend out and then did several more during the holiday season.   They were fun and we learned a lot.  Can't wait to do more.

58.  Read the Anne of Green Gables Series -- Read and loved.

63.  Go on a random Road Trip -- Went on vacation and a few days we'd hit the road and see what came out way.  Only a couple days were planned out as we had to be certain places at certain times.

Overall got part done and looking forward to doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment