Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cliona & Elphaba

About 2 weeks ago Cliona started peeing on the floor. Wednesday night I got home and she had peed on shorts that were on my bed. I put her in the carrier as a way to tell her "NO". When I took her out she attacked me. She had attacked Robbyn a day or so earlier.




We told her if she peed on the floor again or attacked either of us again we were going to have to find a new place ofr her. Thursday she peed on my foot not 5 minutes after getting home from running an errand. She went in the carrier and we started a 3 hour trip to find a new home for her. Noone would take her. Not even the humane society. We cane home to restrategize. While taking the carrier out of the car it opened and she got out of the carrier. She ran out into the road and got hit. I miss her dearly, but don't miss the peeing everywhere.



We do have a new kitten now though. Hey I need a cat plus it was decided between us that if Cliona had to go then we'd get a kitten to replace her. Her name is Elphaba & we are calling her Elphie for short. She's about 10 weeks old and adorable. She's black & white with a touch of orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment