Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cliona

The blasetd cat is on her last life here.  She has taken to peeing at the foot of the stairs over the past week.  Now today when I get home at 10:00 p.m. I discover she has peed on some things on my bed.  I put her in the carrier and Robbyn and I ran out for a few monutes.  When we got back I put the litter box in my room and went to show it to her.  That did NOT go well.  the danged cat attacked me and left me with several scratches on my arms and bit me.  In the past hour we have had to yell at her several times for wanting to pee in other places in the apartment.  If she doesn't straighten out she's finding a new home.  Gahhhh. 

I love her, but she just can't be doing this.  There's actually tears in my eyes thinking about getting rid of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment