Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Definitley Not Quiet

I forgot how much mischief and mayhem a kitten brings.  Also how much laughter.  I have loved this little ball of fur since I set eyes on her.  The past few days have been quite an adventure in getting to know her, kitten proofing the place, getting everyone used to each other, and trying to carry on with regular life duties. 

Little Elphie we have discovered definitley has a thing for the computer.  She loves to walk across the keyboard and watch the screen.  If there is anything moving on the screen be it a flashing cursor, moving mouse, or who knows what else, she is right there trying to get it.  It actually has taken me twice as long as normal to get this post typed due to removing Elphie from the keyboard.  It's quite cute in a way and you just can't help but laugh.  She definitley brings a smile to my face.  It's time for me to go and try to get some rest now while it's semi quiet around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment